Sunday, August 4, 2019

Crisis On Infinite Earths update #2. (MM #113)


Holy shit, I should have waited just a couple more hours!
Right after the last thing dropped, this dropped...




KEVIN CONROY!!!!!

I called it, but I was half-joking, I didn't really think they could pull it off.
But there it is.
Google it, it's everywhere, you can't miss it.

Anyway, I said it here..

Or Kevin Conroy as live-action TAS Batman, and he and Robin '66 can mentor Gotham Batman.

I was close.
He'll be playing an elderly Bruce Wayne (like Batman Beyond?).
No Gotham Bruce Wayne yet though.
But...we've got awhile yet until December, give it a bit.

So, that's animated Batman on the show pile...









...and add Kevin Conroy to the guest stars pile along with Brandon Routh, Lynda Carter, Burt Ward, Tom Welling, and (probably) John Wesley Shipp.

And for a Justice League, we've got 1 Batman, 1 Robin, 1 Wonder Woman, 2 Flashes, and 3 Supermen for the main classical lineup.
Then Arrow, Atom, Captain Steel, Isis/Zari, Heatwave, Constantine, White Canary, Supergirl, Black Lightning, and Batwoman.
And, probably Thunder, Lightning, Brainiac-5, Dreamer, Martian Manhunter, Guardian, Alex Danvers, Vibe, Elongated Man, Killer Frost, and...Arrow's gaggle of street vigilante guys whose names I don't know.

This thing is gonna be packed!
This is gonna be DC's Infinity War if they play it right!

Shit, I'm anticipating this more than any of the DCEU theatrical movies!
I really fucking am!


Previously-

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels