Saturday, December 22, 2018

Ghostbusters in 2015.


Okay, this has been bugging me, so now I'll finally go back and fix it.

In the 33rd and 34th GB anniversaries, for past anniversaries, I have that space that says "(31st was a big bucket of nothing)".

No, it wasn't.

I mean, they didn't have a big how-do-you-do in the mainstream press, there was nothing special on the day, but there was stuff.


The last issue of TMNT/Ghostbusters was in January of 2015.
All of Get Real, and the 2015 annual took up the rest of the year.
So, the TMNT/GB graphic novel must have dropped too.

Y'know, I was skeptical of the Turtle crossovers, but I checked 'em out, and they're actually pretty good.
Plus, the Turtles give the Busters their dimension tech that pays off in the RGB and ATC crossovers, so it ends up being vital backstory.
So....screw it, I'll collect them someday.
I'll probably get everything IDW makes eventually.


Now, I'll retro-link this post into that 31st anniversary slot in the 33rd and 34th, and plop it in for the 35th onward when they come.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels