Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!! Again!!!!


Ahhh, lovely, that time of year again...
That was quick.


So, welcome back to this spot on the Earth's revolution.
One of my favorite cosmic hangout spots.
Thanks for joining me.

It's Halloween again, and the first anniversary of last year's shindig.

That pic?
"Monsters Who's Who".
I own that book. Handed down to me from my uncles.
A treasured childhood possession indeed.

It had all the classic monsters, monsters of ancient myth, some other movie monsters, dinosaurs, some comic book villains, and some Marvel superheroes that were the counter to those villains.

So....it's kinda like my En-Mike-lopedia.
(And, throwing in that link absorbs that in. Full circle)

Anyhoo, this thing was up to date to about...1970...roundabouts.

Latest bad-guy it had was HAL from "2001: A Space Odyssey".

So, this year, I've redone and updated that sucker, haven't I?

Just gotta slap the cover on it, ope, just did. ;-)

Anyway, here's the compilation to make that easy to flip through....


Any one of those would make a great Halloween post, but dammit, I'm giving you the whole thing!
S'how nice I am!
:o)

What else did we have last year?
Oh, right, a song marathon.

We had 13 last time, see if we can hit that this year...


Ah, yes, cracked 21 that time, much better!

So, that's more than enough goodies for ya.
You'll likely have no appetite for supper.
Well, don't tattle on me.

So, as I said last time...

Merry Deathmas!
And a happy new candy! :-D


Next year, Masters Of Horror!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels