Thursday, March 19, 2020

I MISS the 90's!!!

Meedyah Morsels #225.
-and-
Post 35 away from 3000 posts!

Yep, I've been binge-ing old Star Treks, and as I've said many times, the 90's were the heyday for Trek's greatness, especially DS9.

And that got me thinking about my big 90's thing I did 3 years ago (holy shit!!), and that got me reading through it, and that made me smile, and realize, with what's going on, I MISS the 90's!!

I mean, I moped at the time about my jobs, and my smoking crater of a love life, and the inner demons public school burnt into my soul, but I actually had it really good.

And if nothing else, I got to see the rise of geek culture.

So....here's that rerun.


Krazy For Decades 2: Wasted! Youth!

Or, as I'll now know it forevermore...

I Miss The 90's!!!


And, here's the add-ons.

Media.


Foods.


There, those reruns should definitely keep you busy....

Previously with MM-

...but the plague had other plans, Part 4. (MM #224)



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels