Saturday, March 21, 2020

Sodas!!

Munchies & Crunchies #29
-and-
Post 32 away from 3000 posts!


A new one, an update, and a bunch of reruns...


Limitless cucumber seltzer.


Foul.
I dumped it down the sink.
The first soda in my entire life I couldn't finish.

I knew going in I hate cucumber, but I was hoping it was gonna be a surprise, like Cel-Ray, or the grass flavored Harry Potter jellybean, and be good.
No.
It's not sweetened, it's not synthetic, it really tasted like cucumbers.
You can even taste the fucking seeds.
Glah!
Ppppt!!
Pluh!!


Canadian Crush flavors!!!!


From here.

They also have a jillion flavors of Crush.
Blueberry, lime, pineapple, fruit punch, grape, cherry, strawberry, and the standard orange.
That's just the ones I can remember.

I couldn't stand not knowing, so I finally did a deep Google rabbit hole dive, and found them all.

They are....

Orange, Grape, Strawberry, Cherry, Pineapple, Lime, Cream Soda, Blue Raspberry, Peach, Watermelon, Grapefruit, and Birch Beer.

I've had birch beer before under other brands.
It's hard to describe.
It tastes like tea-berries.
What do tea-berries taste like?
Um....
Faintly minty, but not quite minty, kinda medicine-y.
It's a subtle clean taste.
Not strong like Moxie, or Dr. Pepper, or Rootbeer.
It's kind of the anti-matter opposite of those.

Anyway, birch beer tastes like tea-berries, and tea-berries taste like birch beer.
Except tea-berries are a teensy bit sweeter.
They have red skin, and white guts, and the guts are grainy like a bean.
They grow wild at the base of birch trees.

Anyway, you know what the other flavors are like if you've eaten candy in your life, or have a Coke Freestyle.

Speaking of Coke Freestyle...


Coke Freestyle.


Here.


Moxie & Cel-Ray.


Here.


Polar Seltzer.


Here.


Citra & Citrus Frost


Here.


Buffalo wing soda.


Here.


Pumpkin pie soda.


Here.


And once again...

A tribute to fallen sodas.



And, that's that category for future sequels...



Previously with MC-

Munchies do-overs. (MC #28)



3 comments:

B. D. said...

Cinnamon Coke - goodo
Cherry Vanilla Coke - goodo but probably not that necessary
Orange Vanilla Coke - goodo goodo!
Sprite Ginger - eghn, tastes metallic, like Sprite out of a garden hose. Unnh!
Dr Pepper & Cream Soda - Yassss queen! The flavor Big Red was always supposed to be but never was!

Unnnnnnnnhhhh!

Diacanu said...



Shit, I was looking forward to trying Sprite Ginger.
I've had metallic crappy ginger ale, I know what you mean.


Whelp, I'll try that Doctor Pepper trick if I ever feel safe at a Coke Freestyle after the plague.

B. D. said...

Go ahead and try Ginger but that was all the ginger gin, make it taste metallic. The "Lebron's Mix" orange cherry Sprite was way better.

The Dr Pepper & CS comes in cans. Haven't seen ze bottles yet. It also wasn't an option at the Coke Freestyles lately, or not yet.

Blog Archive

Labels