Sunday, September 6, 2020

Trek tidbits.


Some items I got lazy and let accumulate.



Star Trek: Discovery is adding a non-binary and a trans character.
I can't wait for the CHUDs to cry.

Adira is the non-binary, and they're being played by Blu del Barrio.

Gray is a trans-male, and he's being played by Ian Alexander.

See how easy it was getting those pronouns right?
I didn't need a calculus equation on the marker board, or nothin!
This is what the CHUDs are crying about as some sort of torture punishment.
Piss-babies.
Fuck these idiots.
Cry more.
Die angry.



It's not TV Guide, but Star Trek magazine has Lower Decks in that little balloon bubble thingy.
It's not a whole cover, but it's the first magazine cover to have anything Lower Decks, so it'll do.

I just need "Strange New Worlds", and "Prodigy", and I can add another row to my TV Guide thingy.



And, finally, CBS is going to play Discovery season 1 for free starting September 24th.
Check local listings.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels