Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Happy belated 28th birthday, Harley Quinn.

It was September 11th.

And I knew it.
But I was in too morbid a mood to write about happy shit.
So, here it is delayed


Yep, babies born when "Joker's Favor", first aired are old enough to have kids in high school now.

Wild, huh?

AND! Harley is older now than Batman '66 was in 1992!
I'd call that pretty goddamned established.

Yet there are boomers who think Harley Quinn is "new".


From that one little episode almost 30 years ago, to her own movie.

Fascinating the twists and turns pop-culture makes.

Well, "Joker's Favor", is a bonus on "The Dark Knight Returns Part 2", which I have, so I ought to go watch it.



1 comment:

Diacanu said...


Well, shit, it's not "Joker's Favor", on the DKR2 DVD, it's "The Man Who Killed Batman".
Which does have Harley, but it's not her first episode.
Huh....coulda sworn....



Blog Archive

Labels