Thursday, September 3, 2020

Week 25 of this corona shit!


March 12th, Maine got its first reported case of covid-19.

We also grabbed 36 rolls of TP at Target that week, and that carried us through the worst part of the shortage.
They weren't asking us to wear masks or even wash hands yet.
I marked off two weeks for the incubation period of the disease just in case.
You'll be glad to know Target didn't kill us.

Then other shit started happening, and I marked off those weeks, and so on, and so on, and now I just keep a constant calendar.

Plus, I mark off three week chunks after societal excursions, cuz some people take up to 20 days to show signs.

Adding this to my online corona diary cuz 25 is a nice round number.
March 12th of 2021 will be a year of this shit.

We'll see if there's a vaccine by then.
Or, if I've been blown up by a drone for being a liberal atheist.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels