Sunday, March 10, 2019

Pop culture updates #31.


Parts #1-30.


I folded "evolution of franchises", into this series, let's do some more folding in.

It all started with my Halloween horror reviews, so let's put the Halloweens in here.

Halloween.

There was some bleed over from Halloween to Thanksgiving, so let's chuck the Thanksgivings in there.

Thanksgiving.

And then that leads into Christmas, with my superhero stuff, so chuck those in...

Christmas.
And the Halloweens, Thanksgivings, and Christmases used to be bundled up as En-Mike-lopedia, so let's chuck those in.
Yeah, they're mostly a repeat of the above holidays, but there's some extra bits n' bobs n' bonuses to justify them.

En-Mike-lopedia.

And all of the above spun out of my documentary reviews, so let's chuck those in.

The Bigass Documentary Review Compilation.

And my movie BTS documentary compilation thingy is sorta the sequel, so chuck that in.

The great big geek documentary compilation!!


There, now I can just have this series drop in the little updates to the few franchises I actually give a shit about, and drop them into Halloween, Christmas, Star Wars day, and Ghostbusters anniversary, without being forced (by format, and self-imposed obligation) to cover every little news item for absolutely everything.

It can be nice and casual, like it always should have been.
I guess I had to go all the way around the learning curve to figure it out.
Now we start fresh!



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels