Saturday, March 16, 2019

Corrections/updates: Series 2, Part 8.


A correction/update to the very existence of corrections/updates!!

I'm changing the name to "revisits".

Inspired by the last line of the last one.

Anyoo, I thought that needed a quick revisit.

I've been looking for a simpler title, and that just jumped right out at me.

When I put the correction link in the comments to the old/corrected posts, I'll say "revisited", instead of "correction/update".

And, I'm abandoning this "series 1, series 2", shit, and switching to the constant numbering of the Pop Culture Updates.

So, the updated/corrected list goes like this...



Making this #26, making the next one #27.
The change will kick in then.

Pop Culture Updates needs a better title too, but I haven't found it yet.
Stay tuned.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels