Monday, October 31, 2022

Halloween 2022!



Last year's theme was accidentally fascism.
Rising fascism is going to be a concern for a long goddamned time thanks to Trump.
Can't have every year be fash-aween though.
And, I already did corona-ween.

So....no theme, except for this year's horror news.
Which is what last year tried to be.


All the horror stuff from this year...

-Hellraiser remake with novel-accurate Pinhead dropped on Netflix.
-Season 2 of Chucky is out.
-Evil Dead Rise is bumped out to fucking 2023.
-No word on the Toxie remake.
-"Halloween Ends" dropped, and I couldn't have cared less.
-"The Walking Dead" is finally ending, and frankly, I'm glad to see the back of it.
-Although, TWD is spawning a jillion spinoffs. But I'm not gonna watch any of them.
"Fear TWD" killed my favorite hero, and favorite villain, and I only liked season 5-6, so...kiss my ass, "Fear".
-"Interview With The Vampire" has started, and it's...interesting. "Interview" is my least favorite of the (original three) books. They're doing their best with it, but things should really pick up when they get to "The Vampire Lestat" and "Queen Of The Damned".
-"Nope" dropped, haven't seen it. People are arguing about it.


And finally, song time!

-In Dreams (for Sandman).
-Carnage Rules (for Venom).
-Theme to "Witch's Night Out" (Cuz I just feel like it)

And, as always...

Merry Deathmas!
And a happy new candy! :-D


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels