Friday, October 28, 2022

I've had the 'rona!


Started showing teensy symptoms the 15th (day of the She-Hulk and Werewolf reviews), got worse the very next day, and tested positive.
Day after that, maximum fever, puked, but things slooowwly got better from then on.
The barf was the absolute peak. Got better from that instant on.
Lotta fatigue and napping.
Lotta ibuprofen, and nasty-ass Vicks throat spray.

Felt better today, and tested negative.
Tomorrow will be exactly 2 weeks since showing first symptoms.

Having fucked up smell and taste was the worst part.
Glad it wasn't permanent.

So, there, I've had it, and the vaccine shielded me from being a corpse.
Except for the smell thing, it was just a cold-y flu-y kinda thing.

Wouldn't do it again if I could help it.



1 comment:

B. D. said...

I keep forgetting to get the goddamn booster shot.

Have you seen "Messiah Of Evil," from 1973? A horror film by Willard Hyuck and Gloria Katz, the people George Lucas cowrote "American Graffiti" with that same year, and who were later responsible for "Howard The Duck"!! I'm, uh, going to, uh, watch it for Halloween.

Blog Archive

Labels