Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Happy 4th anniversary, Ghostbusters: Answer The Call!



Previously-

What's happened since last year...

Buildup to today-

Yeah, barring a post-credits Holtzmann cameo in "Ghostbusters:Afterlife", it looks like that's that.
End of the line. :-(

...unless the "Feyger cut", comes out.

...although, now that Afterlife has been delayed a whole year by the plague, maybe the girls will be called in to save the day in the comics!

Y'know, I was gonna stop doing this day if the flow of news ever stopped.
But, fuck it.
I'll do it forever now.
Going to see this flick is a special memory for me.
More so now that I can't even go see movies.
If there's no news, I'll make up some shit to say.
See you next year, no matter what happens.
I mean, barring that I get killed by the virus or something.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels