Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Movies I was waiting for- Part 3.5!


I said in part 3...

When I was monitoring future movies as a kid in the 90's, the MCU wasn't a thing yet.
I never could have dreamed of it.
That's why it's not in these.

*Smacks forehead*

DUH!!!

James Cameron's Spider-Man!!!
There's my loophole in!

James Cameron tried to do a take on Spider-Man in the 90's, it got stuck in Development Hell, he lost the rights, and we got Sam Raimi Spider-Man instead.

Then, it got rebooted as the Marc Webb ones, and then the Jon Watts/MCU one.

And that splices in the whole MCU, and there we go.

So, here's all the Spidey stuff up to now.
And here's this.

Happy 10th anniversary, Marvel Studios!!!!


There, and then that's all ready for part 4, which will have Star Wars: Episode 9, Ghostbusters 3, and Avengers: Endgame.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels