Saturday, February 16, 2019

Corrections/updates: Series 2, Part 1.


Series 1.

I knew I'd need more of these...

In "I don't h8 the 90's anymore (Part 1.5)", I ranted and gushed about Ren & Stimpy.

John Kricfalusi is a pedo.

Billdude just reminded me.

I knew about it, I kept thinking of it, but always late at night when I was too tired to walk to the computer desk, and write a note, so when I'd wake up, my memory would be erased, and it it would either be 100% gone, or I'd remember that I was gonna blog something, but it would never come back, and it would drive me crazy.

This was it.
This was the thing.

My memory didn't want it to stick, because it's too depressing.
But, there it is.

I dunno if I should throw away all my Ren & Stimpy stuff (see comics), or if that's fair to the other people who worked on it.

This is what I have to struggle with for the X-Men movies and Bryan Singer too...


2 comments:

B. D. said...

Singer was accused of praying on boys before Xmen though, that Apt Pupil movie got him in trouble.

I've watched very little John K stuff in my life so I have no stake in that one.

Diacanu said...



Hmm, I hadn't heard about the "Apt Pupil", stuff, so I had to Google.
Yeah, that's a bit in a grey area, cuz the whole crew was around for that, so there's witnesses, so no real hanky-panky happened, buuut...yeah, it fits a pattern with him.

Blog Archive

Labels