Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Pop culture updates #25.


Couple more little details on "Ghosts Of Cybertron".

Before, I said...

Transformers do have ghosts in their universe.
Starscream came back as a ghost way back in season 3, and "Beast Wars", did a ret-con that "sparks", (a Transformer's core personality program) can manifest as a ghost.
So, that's enough for Ghostbusters to latch on to.
Good enough.
Hope the Busters zap and trap Starscream once and for all!!

...and then I said...

Hmm...wonder what's behind that "top secret", box.
Can't be Starscream's ghost, he's alive up in the left corner, so this is pre-"Transformers The Movie".

Nope, the ghost of Starscream is in it all right.


Blammo!

Also, I said...

I don't see Prime anywhere...is he possessed by Gozer?
Who knows?

Well, I was in the vicinity of the right trail.


Decepti-Gozer!!!

Well, he/she is a shapeshifter.
Why not a Cybertronian?
Then, you've got two layers of being a Transformer!

They've revealed these two, and still haven't revealed the Top Secret box...so....it might be yet some other thing.

But hey, they had me at Ghostbusters/Transformers, every little cherry on top only gets me more excited.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels