Friday, February 15, 2019

Logo change!!


From this...


...to this.


Yep, it's year 5's turned red.

I can't top year 5's, so I'm gonna stop trying, and I'm gonna stop having ones I don't really emotionally connect with, or that I didn't create myself.

Like I said here about year 7..

Arrgh, that's my least favorite logo.
I really hate it.
I should have broken the sacred rules, and changed it.

Fuck "sacred rules", and fuck waiting all the way until next year staring at that soulless robotic thing.

And I said about the one it's replacing...

I'll never hand-make one as good as year 5 again, I'll leave it to the programming geeks.

Nope, I'm not leaving anything to anybody.
Relying on other people got me fucked over by Hyla, Spencer, and Paul, trying to be the wind beneath someone else's wings got me fucked by Hyla a second time, I'm done being second fiddle in my own life.
I'm not a fucking sidekick, dammit.
If anything, I'm the last man standing of those fucking knuckleheads.

My blog, my logo, my art, my stories, my career, my everything.
Anyone who wants to horn in on it can go eat shit.
Way it's gotta be.

That's what this logo says.

So, I'm keeping logo #5 forever, but I'll rotate the colors to still keep the years distinct for the anniversary recaps.


2 comments:

B. D. said...

So John Krifalucsi was a perv huh? Who wouldve guessed.

Diacanu said...


Fuck!
Looks like I've got a correction/update to do for 90's cartoons.

I washed my hands of Red Letter Media for less.

Blog Archive

Labels