Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Halloween 2023!




So, two years ago, I backed into a fascism theme. 
Last year, I pulled off having no theme, and it seems I've nailed it again this year.
Either there wasn't a lot of horror news, or I just didn't keep up on it.
Or else, there wasn't much that interested me to keep up on.
*Google skims*
Well, there was a lot for you if you liked franchises I don't like.
Or are obsessed with Catholic possession movies.
Fneh.


Previous years-


All the horror stuff from this year...

-Oh, and Scream and Saw made yet another lap around the track.
-Speaking of Saw, Starz has them all, so I gave in and binged. 
The real villains are the insurance companies.
-And mostly, it was all about "Cocaine Bear". I gotta see that someday.
-Update Oh!! And there's a new sequel/remake of the top 100 scariest moments documentary, but now it's 101, and on AMC instead of Bravo. Some of the old movies, a bunch of new, and all new celebrity hosts. And they can say f-bombs on AMC. Fun stuff.


And finally, song time!


And, as always...

Merry Deathmas!
And a happy new candy! :-D


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels