Monday, August 28, 2023

Isolation marathon: Update.


Okay, so here's what happened...

Corona trapped me in the house (more so than usual) and I didn't dare the stores or the movie theaters, then the theaters closed, and died anyway, so I dug into my DVD/Blu-ray collection for the rainy day they were always for.

I had way more of these planned, but I finally got my first 2 vax shots, and I was good to go, and the series died without a proper conclusion.

Now! I jumped ahead from 6.5 to 12, cuz I honestly thought I'd fill in 7-11.
Then I filled in 7.
So that was still 8-11 to fill in.

Way I look at it, the whole thing properly concluded with my post-corona shopping spree, and the binge that followed that. Just without formal announcement.

But THEN! The books I bought that day became both part of "Margaret book-a-thon" and "after-Margaret book-a-thon"
Specifically, "The True Believer" for the Margaret ones, cuz she recommended it.

So, those count as sequels to post-corona.
Because hey, nothing specifically legalistically says the marathons have to be films.

And if those count, then "Margaret book-a-thon 2" and "After-Margaret book-a-thon 2" count too.

But then, counted out, that gets right back to 12, so let's make AMBAT2 11.5.
And bam! There we go!!
The revised list!!

-Isolation marathon (Part 1). (ST: Fan Collectives, ST: Kelvin trilogy, The Keep)
-Isolation marathon (Part 2). (ST:TAS, ST:Movies 1-8)
-Isolation marathon (Part 3). (ST:INS, and misc Starz movies)
-Isolation marathon (Part 5). (80's horror/comedy)
-Isolation marathon (Part 6). (Superhero trilogies)
-Isolation marathon (Part 6.5) (Star Wars, Orphan Black, and misc)
-Isolation marathon (Part 7). (Great duologies)
-Isolation marathon (Part 8). (Post-corona shopping spree)
-Isolation marathon (Part 9). (Margaret memorial book-a-thon 1)
-Isolation marathon (Part 10). (Margaret memorial book-a-thon 2)
-Isolation marathon (Part 11). (After-Margaret book-a-thon 1)
-Isolation marathon (Part 11.5). (After-Margaret book-a-thon 2)

And that's that wrapped up.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels