Wednesday, May 8, 2024

A couple more belated dead assholes.


I shoulda jumped on these, but I had so much in my post backlog, I just didn't juggle the plates fast enough.
Comes down to, this blog is recreation, I don't have a deadline, so fuck it.
ANYWAY!


O.J. Simpson.

Kacked it in April.

My biggest memory of "the trial of the century" was it was still going on during my trip to Nova Scotia.
My dad was the one in the family addicted to it, so there was no escape.

Look, even if you genie-poof the murders away, he was still a wife beating piece of shit.
People conveniently forget that part.

Good riddance to a wife beater, if nothing else.

Now, let's say there was another killer.
Funny how his DNA wasn't anywhere around.
Funny how it was all O.J.s.
This other killer must have been the greatest criminal mastermind ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER.
No wonder O.J. never caught him.
On the golf course.

Yeah, come on, he did it.

Now! For an elephant in the room about how the trial ended that nooooooobody wants to fucking talk about.

The girl who read the verdict Freudian slipped out "Orange-all James Simpson".
Orange-all!!
Orange-all!!
Fucking Orange-all!!

A moment in fucking history, and you brain-fart that his name is fucking orange juice, and you BARELY fucking stop yourself.
You have his real name on paper in front of you!
Jesus titty-fucking Christ!!

When they play that clip now, its been altered so she says it right.
And no one minds.
All the hoo-hah over deep fakes, and AI, and everyone just gives that one a fucking mulligan.
This is how we got Trump, America.
Fear of being rude.
This is how Trump snowed you idiots.
This is how he did his rapes.
This is how serial killers get people into the van. People would literally rather die than be rude.
We've polite-ed our way to the fall of the republic.
Good job, everyone.
Good job.



Bennett Braun.

"Who?!?!?!".

The guy that really got the Satanic Panic rolling with repressed memory theory.
Kacked it in March.

Unlike all the Reagan administration bastards, and Henry Kissinger, he got figured out, and was stopped.

The Wiki article has it all.

Jayzus, doesn't he look like how you always imagined the embodiment of the Satanic Panic to look?
"Come here, little girl! I got a salty candy bar for ya!".
Ugh!
*Shiver*

Yeah, I'm not compiling the pics into a "Brady bunch" grid anymore.
It's a pain in the ass, and no one cares.

Anyway, so long to those dickheads.


1 comment:

B. D. said...

I only have a few musings on his death.

1)I want to say that the whole OJ trial was very much a "you had to be there" thing but I'm not sure. I do talk to young people today and they have heard of him and the trial (some don't know he was an NFL star, or an actor) but I don't think they're aware of just what an endless cultural phenomenon it was, how the TV coverage of it went on for months until the Oklahoma City bombing (which many of them don't know anything about at all) bumped it off the top slot and turned an entire generation of younger people into conspiracy-spouting trial-watchers. How we all knew every damn detail of the trial by heart for a couple of years. Seriously, I think the American media may have covered OJ longer than 9/11.

2)Just for the hell of it, I was at a friend's yard sale and I bought the complete DVD set of the old HBO series "1st And Ten" which aired on HBO between 1984 and I think 1991, I think I paid $2 for it. He joined the show a couple of years in and was practically the main character, named "T. D. Parker," obviously a thinly veiled version of himself. I binged the show over the course of a couple months. It's an almost totally forgettable show that pretty much no one is watching today and I don't know how much of that is due to OJ. I didn't see him mentioned anywhere on the packaging.

3)On the flip side of that, after the trial was over, you could turn on HBO and if one of the "Naked Gun" movies was about to air, they'd tell you OJ was in it. I mean his name would be there on the screen. "Leslie Neilsen - Priscilla Presley - OJ Simpson."

4)Within minutes of hearing about his death I was looking for Norm MacDonald references all over the place (if you didn't know this, Norm was axed from SNL by a pissed off NBC executive who was one of OJ's golfing buddies.) It didn't take them very long to find. His funniest line about the trial, "Well, it's now official. Murder is legal in the state of California" I turned into one myself, changing "murder" to "dying." I did not see any references to Chris Rock's joke how if OJ weren't famous he wouldn't even be OJ, he'd be "Orenthal the bus-drivin' killer."
Funny Youtube comment: "OJ can rest easy knowing that the real killer is gone"

5)He totally did that shit.

Blog Archive

Labels