Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Disney/Fox Part 13.5: Disney are sons of bitches!! Part 2

Last time, it was them slaughtering Fox's development slate, including and especially Dragon's Lair.


Well, now it's...



...them robbing me of a physical copy of my beloved AHS 1984.

I've been waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and......

Well, it ain't coming, cuz last night, I saw an ad proudly bragging that the entire backlog of AHS seasons are "only on FX on Hulu!!".

They Hulu-ed it.

Hulu used to put out disks; the seasons of "The Runaways" are out there.
But now that they're owned by Disney, and Disney refuses to put their Disney+ shit on disk (except for the Marvel theater movies cuz there'd be a riot)?

Yeah, kiss that goodbye.

Netflix, Paramount+, and HBOMax let their stuff out on disk.
Disney+, Hulu, and Amazon absolutely fucking refuse.

So, that's two things they've fucked me on.
"Multiverse Of Madness" had really better be worth it.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels