Tuesday, June 21, 2016

The (fourth) YEAR Of Hembock!



Previously.

Since last time, Harry turned 27.

And in that, I confirmed there will in fact be a 5th Harry book to come out after Quantum Dissolve is done.

And, that the anniversaries will count towards bonus material for that.

So...gotta make this count for something....

Hmmm.

How about this?
I wish permanent full body gout on anyone who promised to buy the quadrilogy and didn't.
You know who you are.
You're just goddamned lucky curses aren't real.
If they were, you'd be so fucked right now.
But, so would a lot of even shittier people that deserve it, and we'd probably live in a better world right now.
And all those assholes pray.
So, thank your lucky stars that life is actually meaningless.

Anyhoo, see you next year! :-D


4 comments:

B. D. said...

"Super Mario 64" turns 20 tomorrow, if you want to celebrate that.

Diacanu said...


Sss...not part of my nostalgia.
I missed out on N64.
Dunno why.
I was making money, I could have plunked down for one.
Just faded out of gaming then.
Got back in at PS2 just for Vice City, then faded back out again.

B. D. said...

Really? You never played any of those games? Wow--I could have sworn you were in on all that Star Fox/Zelda: OOT discussion we had back at Jason's board!

N64 games I cared about in descending order of quality:

"The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time"
"Super Mario 64"
"GoldenEye 007"
"The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask"
"Star Fox 64"
"Wave Race 64"
"Pilotwings 64"
"Blast Corps"
"Mario Kart 64"

Well, those were all good for what they were.

The N64 was not a great system though. The embarrassing part of all this is of course that I would have violently defended the N64 like a retarded kid brother back in the day if I had to.

N64 - me :: "The Phantom Menace" : you

Diacanu said...

Oh, crap, sorry, wasn't notified of this comment for some reason.

Um, yeah, now that I look back, I played a bunch of Mario 64 over Pheemp's house.
I think I tried Goldeneye, and sucked at it, so watched him play while I shot the shit.

Heh, yeah, N64 is kind of known as "the Goldeneye Entertainment System". now.

Blog Archive

Labels