Thursday, May 28, 2020

More tag/label updates!


Last time, I got rid of categories in favor of tags going forward.

Well, now it's retroactive too!


Google just upgraded the control panel interface, and now it has a button that lets me add tags from the directory page without having to open each fucking post to edit it until my eyes bleed.

So, I migrated the Revisits, Social Media, and News tags all the way back to the beginning.
It's all covered now.

Course, even with the new tool to speed the process by a factor of 100, I still made my eyes bleed, cuz the blog is so fucking huge to handle now.

But, anyway, that's fixed now.

More fixes to come.
Tomorrow, I'll break it all up even more into news by individual movie franchises.
That's another thing I should have done from the very beginning, but once the blog got huge, I couldn't go back and fix it without practically dying.
Now, I can zip right through.
Stay tuned for that.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels