Monday, November 11, 2019

She-Hulk and others coming to MCU movies.

Meedyah Morsels #171

This is one of those "good news, bad news", kinda deals.



She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, and Moon Knight are going to pop up in the movie universe, but only after having their origins on the Disney+ shows to try to force you to watch the shows.

That....that's dirty pool.
Making the shows mandatory.
Y'know what?
Fuck you, Disney.
I'll read Wikipedia, and/or watch Youtube reaction videos, then I'll just go to the movies.
Cram your shows.
I'm getting really fed up with corporate extortion.



Previously with MM-

Ghostbusters Afterlife (?) (MM #170)


2 comments:

Paladin said...

(repost, my first attempt got eaten)

I don't think the movies are going to require viewing of the Disney+ shows in order to enjoy. After all, many who go to the films are first-time or casual viewers. The shows just give more content with those characters for those who are interested.

I have zero interest in Ms. Marvel, and only a little in Moon Knight (depending on which take they use), but I think She-Hulk could be great if they do it right.

Diacanu said...



I hope you're right.
Remarks from Feige himself give me pause for concern.

Blog Archive

Labels