Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Resurrection! (SFF #5)


So, that chick who died?
Nope, she's alive.
Was just trying to get to the bottom of what she died of.

No wonder I couldn't find a proper obituary.
Well, that's jarring, I went through this whole processing...process, and that's all down the tubes.
Now I have to go through a whole other process.
How existentially strange.
This is shit you usually only see in movies.
The internet is a brutal place.

Previously with this saga-

Previously with SFF-


2 comments:

B. D. said...

There really are a lot of people I know who don't have any online presence. This is Kansas, after all--maybe they just don't know how. Hey, I'm way behind the times technologically myself.

Diacanu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive

Labels