Monday, September 23, 2019

KFC recipe. (MC #9)


Yep, I possess this knowledge.
The secret 11 herbs and spices.
They found it a few years ago in Col. Sanders wife's scrapbook, and it got out online, and I nabbed it, put it in a notepad file, tucked it away in a folder, and forgot I had it.
Stumbled onto it last night, and was like "hey, I have a category on my blog now that's just right for this!". So, here you go!



11 Spices – Mix With 2 Cups White Flour

1) 2 teaspoons Salt

2) 1-1/2 teaspoons Thyme

3) 1-1/2 teaspoons Basil

4) 1 teaspoon Oregano

5) 1 tablespoon Celery Salt

6) 1 tablespoon Black Pepper

7) 1 tablespoon Dried Mustard

8) 4 tablespoons Paprika

9) 2 tablespoons Garlic Salt

10) 1 tablespoon Ground Ginger

11) 3 tablespoons White Pepper


Enjoy!

And, here's a Dollup episode on Col. Sanders.
Listen to it as you make the chicken.
He was kind of a prick, so don't feel guilty about stealing his recipe.


Previously-

2 comments:

B. D. said...

Uh oh. It didn't come out that Col. Sanders actually WAS a Klansman was he?

I remember your old KFC post, that was pretty funny stuff. The cartoon Col. Sanders was voiced by Randy Quaid who is now insane BTW.

Whatever, Popeye's is still better!!!

The 2018 "Halloween" was the "Halloween" equivalent of f***ing "Alien: Covenant," and not just due to Danny McBride being involved. Curtis was good, little else about the movie really stands out as anything else I'd ever feel like revisiting. Very disappointing stuff, and worse still, there's going to be two sequels since it made a lot of money.

Diacanu said...


Col Sanders-
Nope.
He was pretty racist though, even though KFC has sent goons to try to scrub all the evidence from history, traces still survive.

Halloween-
Hmm, can't remember off the top of my head how I reviewed it.
I didn't say it was the greatest thing ever, but I definitely liked it better than 4-6 and the Rob Zombie pieces of shit.

Blog Archive

Labels