Monday, September 23, 2019

Digit fix (MM #143-144)


Yep, I screwed up.
Didn't realize it until the last Ghostbusters one.

I slipped up, and did two number 136-es.
Then dropped one from the list, and didn't catch it.


It was the Ghostbusters one that got dropped.
Well, it's back in in the Tobin's post, and it's back in here.

And to fix the numbering, this one's a double-decker, to bump it forward the missing number.
That way, I don't have to go all through everything from 136-142 correcting it all.
This post will do it all.
So, it's all good now.


Previously-

2 comments:

B. D. said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JLUn2DFW4w

Well, he digs up the money. Not sure how I feel about that. I also have no knowledge whatsoever of whose voice that is at 1:49.

Sheez, it sure is close.

Whelp whatever, I'll have to see it.

Diacanu said...



Sorry for the radio silence.
Was working on a binge project, and while I did, a shitload of news dropped, so I got a loootta shit to catch up to now.

Blog Archive

Labels