Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Big Summer Movies Part 2. (Part 1.5)




The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)


Meh.

See here for my review of the first one.
About the same.

Kids would like it.
I also agree with a friend who said the Raimi ones are silver age, and the Webb ones feel more like 80's Spiderman.

Still....nothing really special here, it's pretty effects layered over one of the old cartoons.

After the greatness of Spider-Man 2, their part 2 had to at least TRY to hit it out of the park.
They just crammed it full of shit like Spider-Man 3.

It's not as horrible as the bashers say though.
It's just...meh.
I wouldn't recommend it, and I'm glad I didn't waste theater money.

Anyhoo, that fills in the lost puzzle piece of the summer preview.

Up next "A Dame To Kill For", for really, really sure.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels