Friday, August 29, 2014

Adding to my collection (Part 23)


Part 22.

So, the same day I took my third "Guardians Of The Galaxy", trip, I also went to Bullmoose, and here was my small haul.


28 Days Later (2003)


There. I've got all the famous mega-popular zombie movies.

The Romero Dead sextilogy, The "Dawn..", remakeShaun Of The Dead, Zombieland, Return Of The Living DeadRe-Animator, Cemetery Man, and finally, this one.

And it came in a Blockbuster box, so I get the added satisfaction of pecking at their corpse.


This Is The End (2013)


See here.

And speaking of peeing on Blockbuster's grave, here's the last movie rented at their last store.
And, I can check that one off the list.
Bam.


Oldboy (2005)


See here, and here.

Said it all in those.
Haven't dug into the bonuses yet.

And, scratch that off the list too.
Zammo.

Those three, and the final Ben & Jerrys core flavor, "Peanut Butter Fudge".

So, those, and these (1,2), and the big summer movies, that's everything I wanted for my birthday.
Just, it got spread all over summer is all.
Time is such a sloppy stubborn force, I'd do so much compressing and organizing if I had a time machine...

Anyway..The End, until next time.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels