Monday, July 8, 2024

Ghostbusters quadrilogy marathon.


Finally did this.




Need to marathon it with "Afterlife" and then do all 4.
When you cross the 4 entry threshold with a movie series, it feels like a show binge.
I can't wait.

Well, I did bonuses on 3 & 4, THEN the quadrilogy.
My intention was to do the commentary tracks, but Afterlife doesn't have a fucking commentary, so I did the documentaries instead.

Anyway! To the thingy!

They do indeed flow nicely as a show binge.
Except Afterlife is like a new pilot, because we had to get Ghostbusters and ghostbusting back up and running from zero (in the classic universe) after a 30+ year absence.
Afterlife is the season 1-2 of Picard of Ghostbusters.

But, after reclaiming old lost territory, "Frozen Empire" hits the ground running.
Love it.

FE's box-office juuust squeaked out a profit, but the home video sales are doing well.
I'm confident we'll get part 5.

Looks like part 5 is supposed to be about the mini-pufts becoming a worldwide plague.😆 
Stay tuned for that!

And, I'll link this back to the 40th anniversary.

Next up, ATC!!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels