Saturday, August 25, 2018

Pop culture updates #9.


Finally a Ghostbusters 4-5 update! And it's.....
*Drumroll*

Basically nothing!!


Yep, Ivan Reitman and Ernie Hudson were at Wizard World Chicago, and when asked about future movies, Ivan said both "You ain't seen nothing yet!", and "WE CAN'T WAIT FOR GB FAN FEST!".

The first quote tells me just about nothing, except that there's something.
And the second line tells me, they are indeed saving any new news for the 35th anniversary spectacular on the Sony lot.
That'll be next June 8th and 9th.
Mark your calendar.

What it REALLY tells me though, is I can stop waiting for every fucking convention, wondering "is this the one? Is this the one? Is this the one?".

Someone could have told us "wait 'til next year, and we'll have something big to announce by then", at fucking Comic-Con.
It wouldn't have killed them.

But there, I can un-clench my bum, and relax now.

And I'll retro-link this to the 34th anniversary post.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels