- Part 0 (Ghostbusters)
- Part 0.5 (Ghostbusters)
- Part 0.75 (Ghostbusters)
- Part 1 (Ash)
- Part 1.5 (Ash)
- Part 2 (Dr. Strange)
- Part 2.5 (Dr. Strange)
- Part 3 (Batman:ROTCC)
- Part 4 (Rogue One)
Again, no dicking around, it's Star Wars.
A Star Wars Story (2016)
Okay, this pass will get a bit spoiler-y, but I gotta assume you've all seen it by now.
If not...what the fuck are you doing?
I mean, really, I've got scary and depressing shit going on in my life, and I found a window to go.
Bust your ass.
- Liked it even better second time around.
- Caught The Ghost from "Rebels", at the end.
- Missed the "Captain Syndulla", line, and I listened for it hard. Meh, I'll catch it on Blu-ray.
- Caught Bail Organa's lines better this time.
- Caught on that Vader's castle was on Mustafar better this time.
- I'm keeping my ranking from last time.
- That being 5,R1,4,7,6,3,2,1.
- Tarkin didn't bother me as much. I just went with it.
- Leia never bothered me. Tiny tinge of sad with Carrie Fisher gone though.
- Liked the score better.
- Loved the Vader attack even more.
- None of the nitpicky shit mattered to me.
- Really, outright haters of this are just being hipsters and snots. Fuck 'em. Their loss.
- Hipster haters said they didn't care about the characters, eat shit, I teared up in spots.
- Got to see it at daytime. I just prefer it.
- Got my favorite seat.
- No one was an asshole. Quiet as mice.
- Traffic was pretty smooth.
- Only unlucky thing, a button came off my stupid coat. @#$%^!!!
Force Awakens was a rare fluke, I'm gonna limit future SW to twice, unless I bad-luck into bad screenings with assholes that need antidote-ing.
So, next up, finishing off winter, Logan.