Tuesday, November 21, 2023

"Superman Legacy" casting resumes.



I said last time....

Plus, still no villain yet!
Stay tuned!


Well here come our villains!

Nicholas Hoult is Lex Luthor, and Maria Gabriela de Faria is The Engineer.

Engineer's powers are nanotech derived, so think evil Seven Of Nine, or the T-X from T3, or Borg Queen.
She also comes from the universe of "The Authority" which (in the comics) was its own bubble-verse like "Watchmen" but I guess Gunn is bringing them into his DC universe.

"The Authority" was all the rage when it came out, but I've heard from friends I trust it's overrated.
Apparently, James Gunn disagrees.

So!! When I sad back in February....

"The Authority" is its own bubble-verse like in the comics.
Personally, not a fan, but whatevs.

Hahah!! Nope, it's part of the thing!

Anyway, if they're using Engineer, it seems (to me) she's a female Authority-verse substitute for Brainiac.

Well, it's James Gunn, and I trust him.
Mostly. Even though I didn't love Guardians 3.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels