Saturday, April 29, 2023

The Mandalorian (season 3)

Oh, okay, fine, I'll log it in for May the 4th. 




-Andor (didn't finish it, don't wanna)

Pluses-

-Ahmed Best kicking ass to spite the Jar-Jar haters.
-Tim Meadows.
-Jack Black.
-Lizzo.
-Christopher Lloyd.
-Robo-Grogu!
-Moff Gideon may be a Vader wannabe, but he's a good one.
-Bo Katan continues to rock, and she needs a spinoff.

Minuses-

-No Luke.
-No Ahsoka.

I dunno, Mandalorian continues to have cool ingredients, but I don't love it.
I'm loving the new Star Treks way more.
And Sandman, and Outlander, and all the other newer (to me) stuff I'm into.
Maybe it's me, maybe I'm in an odd head space.
Maybe I'll come back to it, and love it.
Or, maybe I'm right, and everyone else agrees, and this season was "meh" compared to season 2.
I haven't checked other reviews.

Sorry to be a downer.
If you loved this season, I'm actually jealous.

I'm more excited for Ahsoka cuz of the Thrawn connections.
Maybe that'll deliver the high this didn't give me.
Stay tuned.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels