Saturday, December 19, 2020

The Mandalorian (season 2)


A day late, but I had to de-compress...


Previously with Mandalorian-



Non-spoiler review-

Oh my fucking fuck!! 
SOOOO much better than season one!!!
Season one was just cool, season 2 is the Star Wars movie I wanted as a kid right after "Return Of The Jedi".

Y'know, I love the sequels, I'm a sequel defender, but I think I'm more excited for Mando season 3 now than I was for those.

Yeah, some fans may feel ripped off we're not getting a movie for three years when we had a pattern going of one a year, but...think about it, a Mando season is 8 half hour episodes, that's 4 hours, that's two movies a year all at once.
Well...not all at once, they don't drop it as a binge, but you know what I mean.
Well...it's a binge if you're willing to wait a bit.

Two Star Wars movies a year versus one every two years.
Not too shabby.
Not too shabby at all.

Trump kicked out of the White House, covid vaccines, and an incredible Mando season 2, maybe 2020 can partially redeem itself.


Spoiler review-
(Cover your eyes, and bail out now!!)

Baby Yoda is Grogu!!




Luke mutha-fuckin SKYWALKER!!!!!!!!

*Fireworks, confetti*

...oh, and the announcement of a little thing called "The Book Of Boba-Fett".

So, we leave off for season 3 with Grogu with Luke, Mando as the new Boba, and Boba as the new Jabba.
And Mando having to figure out how to give the darksaber to Bo-Katan without having to let her kill him in combat.

See you roughly this time next year for all of that.
Hopefully, covid will be in the rear view mirror by then.

May the force be with you.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels