Friday, December 9, 2022

Big buncha Sandman!

Wow, the snowball's really rolling down the hill now!


Previously-

So, I said last time...

So, next up, "Death".
Then, I'll have all my absolute favorites, then it'll be filling in holes.
Probably "Overture" and "Preludes & Nocturnes" after that.
Then "The Wake".

Well, I was correct minus one of those...

Sandman: Preludes & Nocturnes (1989)
Death (2012)
Sandman: The Wake (1997)


Yep, Preludes, Death, and Wake, but not Overture.
Yet.

And like I said here..

"Death" is petty much volume 5.5 by my way of thinking.

Chronologically, it's 5.5, but its "number" is her symbol.
Hey, "Overture" is , so...

Anyway! Got 'em!
5 down, 8 to go!
4 hopefully coming for Christmas! Stay tuned!

Lotsa stuff in "Death" I actually haven't read already, so I know what my afternoon is gonna be!
More adventures of Foxglove and Hazel from "Game Of You", the 9/11 special, the AIDS prevention pamphlet Gaiman won an award for, all kinds of goodies.

See you next time!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels