Thursday, December 29, 2022

Post-Christmas loot review 2022.


All right so...

We left off last time at...

Star Trek: Picard, season 2 (2022)


...me saying...

I gotta re-binge this.
I'll update with a re-review.

Well, it's binged and, pretty much everything I said in the original review, plus this time, I see Picard's arc is "It's A Wonderful Life" on a cosmic scale, and the Fascist timeline as Pottersville. 
There's lots of littler arcs within that bigger arc, but that's the skeleton. 
Anyway! Between this re-binge, and the season 3 trailer, I'm more confident than before that they're going to pass the torch to a Captain Seven spinoff.
Can't wait to see it.


The Overneath (2017)


And, as I also said last time...

Bam.
That'll get a review when I do my Picard re-review.

Okay, I only did the Shmendrick prequel stories.
I'll do the rest of the book some other time.
Probably when I get the rest of my stuff.

So, how were those?

They're good. It's Peter Beagle, he can't fail.
I found them personal to my life, and therapeutic. 
Entering the Last Unicorn universe is always healing potion for me.
IMNSHO, "Green Eyed Boy" "Shmendrick Alone" "Two Hearts" and "Sooz" ought to be compiled into a Last Unicorn 2 book, and made into the second movie.
And not take 30 years to do it.
Hurry up, Beagle!

So, that's those.
Stay tuned for further updates.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels