Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year!!! (2021)




Now, the usual list...

-This fucking year lasted ten.
-Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas rolled around.


19 more days, and his ass is gone!

I said last year...

And, I'm not gonna hope for 2020 to be any better, cuz it never gets better, and I just keep jinxing myself.

Well, turns out, that jinxed it.
So, fuck it, I'm genuinely gonna hope for 2021 to be better.
Avoiding virus death for 10 months made me realize once and for all I want to live.
I'm gonna try to diet.
Try to get something going with my artistic expression that makes money.
Gonna keep an eye out for a girlfriend.
Generally, gonna try to crawl up out of the hole.
Seeing the lies that filled me with doubt and shame come crumbling down in the form of Trumpism has filled me with power.
Who knew apocalypse would have a bright side, eh?


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels