Friday, November 30, 2018

Corrections/updates Part 5.


In "Location blogging #6", I rambled about my old (physical) stomping grounds.

Another one that was 9 years ago.

Short version, the place is dead to me.
Yep, used to be my favorite place on Earth, and now I couldn't give a fuck if I ever lay eyes on it again.

The loved ones I used to visit have died.
My cousins all grew up and moved away.

Between that, and our local grocery store meeting my food and drug needs, and Bullmoose and Amazon meeting all my geek merch needs, and Full Belly Deli and Hoggy's being gone, and my alternate movie theater upgrading to recliners and assigned seats, there's no reason to ever go there anymore.

Westbrook could be burnt down by giant robot spiders ridden by steam-punk super villains, and I'd turn off the news, and yawn.

If you told me this is how it would end 9 years ago, my jaw would have been on the floor, and tears and snot would be oozing and dripping.
Now?
*Waves*
See ya.
*Flips the bird*


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels