Sunday, November 25, 2018

Corrections/updates Part 3.


In "Literature Review #8", I rambled about "Doctor Sleep".

Disregard everything in "Analytical stuff", as whiny stuff.
Insecure, and depressed.
Like you couldn't tell.
I think I'm better now.

And objectively, if no one wants to help, fuck it.
I'll go it alone, and carve stories on pebbles if I have to.
If they suck, I'll just make another, and another, and another, until I'm fucking dead.

By which point, I won't give a shit what they say about my stuff after.
And if one person likes what I did on the whole planet, well, there's my fan, I did it for them.

It's probably healthier not to rely on anyone anyway.
No one advised or mentored J.K. Rowling, she just did it.

Fuck "community", with other artists, I gave that a shot 20 something years ago, and got fucked up the ass for my trouble.
I wouldn't enjoy myself at the wine and cheese hipster parties anyway.
I'd just end up smashing up the place like Jackson Pollock.

Anyhoo!!

On "predictions", yep, they are making a Doctor Sleep movie.
It's casted, and underway.
Ewan McGregor is Danny.
Rebecca Ferguson is Rose The Hat.
Kyliegh Curran is Abra Stone.


So, there's that.
Another post that was bugging me in the back of my mind.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels