Thursday, July 31, 2014

Flicks I've watched (Part 39)


Part 38.

Couple quick ones...


Hollywoodland (2006)


Wanted to see it in context with "Dawn Of Justice",  cuz Affleck is Superman in this.
Well, George Reeves, but y'know.

About the George Reeves murder mystery.

Well acted, but pretty boring.

*Wavey hand*


The Brother From Another Planet (1984)


See here.

This was the last blaxploitation movie.
It came along late, but I count it.

I was on a blaxploitation kick from that latest double DVD set, so I dug this up to continue the theme, and refresh my memory.

Pretty good, but not the masterpiece some critics elevate it to.
Glad I saw it again.

Of the two, I'd recommend the latter over the former.

And, that's those.
Up next, number 40.
I'd better find something good to watch to make it worthwhile....

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels