Thursday, July 10, 2014

Comics that changed my life forever.


Title says it all, let's just launch right into it....


Batman #307 (1979)


See here, here, and here.

My first comic ever, and the door was flung open to my future.


The Hulk #23 (1980)


Raunchy Hulk!!

Also, got the cover pic on my wall.
Looking right at it.


Batman vs. Hulk (1981)


See here, for that back-story.
Also on my wall.


Swamp Thing #21 (1984)


See here for backstory.
Also, again, on my wall.


Ambush Bug #3 (1985)


See here, and here.
The latter link being the life changing part, and why it's on my wall.


The Dark Knight Returns (1986)


Particularly issue 3, cuz that's the first one I saw on bookshelves.

See here, here, and here.


The Harry Hembock Quadrilogy (2012)


Because, why the fuck not?


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels