Thursday, January 13, 2022

Happy 33rd birthday, Harry Hembock!!!!!!!!


 +3

Previous birthdays.



Stuff that happened after the 32nd.

-16th anniversary of "Nobody Loves Harry Hembock". (Unobserved)

Lot more to say this year.
Corona is still going on. Fucking variants.
Trump got booted out, and he's the sorest-losing-est douche-cannon ever.
As we expected.
But at least he's fucking gone.

That Harry trilogy from last year became a quadrilogy (see above).

My friend Margaret passed, and it fucked me up for a good long while, but I think I'm finally 100% okay.

I've got my forever gestating book pretty much all outlined out now.
Margaret Easter eggs and all.

As I said on the last HH:DD anniversary, I abandoned a lot of junk projects that were just weighing me down.

As I said about the Harry books last book anniversary...

So, yeah, whippity doo, 9 years of a book hardly anyone bought.
Yipee.
*Sarcastic finger swirly gesture*
*Eyeroll*

That was grief and depression talking.
Fuck you, universe, I defy you!
I'm proud of the books, I'm proud of Harry, I'm proud of my life, messed up and flawed as it is.
For the 10th book anniversary, I'm gonna fucking whoop it up.

Hell, defiance is what even created Harry.
The book containing his original stories was supposed to be a school monitored feelings journal.
I feel this way, teachers! *Middle finger*
And ditto and update that for CEOs, Republicans, "moderate Democrats", and 70 million American voters.
Harry says "suck it!" too.
That list of people is as awful as I supposed 33 years ago, there was no deep "grownup" philosophy that made what they do okay.

So, yeah, I'm back on track.
Happy Harry day, everyone.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels