Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Loki review.

Another one I nailed on the day of the finale.

I'm getting better at this!


Previously with this franchise-



Non-spoiler review.

Oh, yeah, Wanda and Falcon felt like tying up loose ends from Endgame, this is our real entry point into phase 4.

Oh fucking yeah, the timeline stuff introduced here is how they're gonna tie in the multiple Spideys, and the Fox-Men universe.

Tom Hiddleston is worth his weight in gold.

I finally know how to rank these now that there are enough of them.
Wanda, Loki, Falcon.
Bam.


Spoiler review.

-Comic accurate alternate Loki!!
-Crocodile Loki (Croke-i)!!
-Loki's bi! (duh!)
-Kang!!
-Throg!!
-Multiverse war sets up "Dr. Strange And The Multiverse Of Madness" like we always thought!
-Ms. Minute!
-Everyone's shipping Loki and Sylvie!


Coming up next for Marvel "What If?".
Out right now "Black Widow".
And with Cinemagic wiped out, I dunno how I'm gonna see it.
The remaining theaters are too expensive, too far away, or both.
I'll schlep for "Ghostbusters Afterlife" if I have to cuz it's a once in a lifetime movie.
But Marvel?
Much as I love it?
I can wait for blu-ray.
When blu-ray dies, I'll be in a dilly of a pickle, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.
Sad, these will be the first Marvels I miss at the theater since Ma was sick in 2011.
Bummer.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels