Friday, October 16, 2020

Munchies non-update.


I've had two entries on my to-do list for a couple months.

I was supposed to do Funko Sodas, and I was gonna do the popcorn spices from "Movie Theater Annoyance Squad".

I don't want to.
I never wanted to.
They were obligations.
Things I OCD thought needed to be done for some weird sense of symmetry in the universe, or something.
Fuck that.
I write the blog, the blog doesn't write me.

So, screw it, off the list they go.

If you were waiting for Funko sodas, which I highly doubt, sorry.
That's another thing, no one else wanted it either.
So who was I writing it for?
I keep painting myself into weird corners like that.

Anyway, yeah, those are off the docket.


2 comments:

B. D. said...

I didn't know what Funko sodas are but I would still be willing to use the Coke Freestyle machine...if they LET me!

I like the fizzy Minute Maid mixes in those things.

I should have realized that dude was a furry the first time around, seriously all that romantic slop part of that comic that I linked to you can practically see the guy wishing HE was kissing Gadget hard enough to suck her soul out of her mouth, or something.

Don't watch the Led Zeppelin concert film "The Song Remains The Same," it's boring.

Diacanu said...


Y'know the Funko cereals I talked about that have characters on the boxes General Mills would never have, and then have the corresponding Funko doll inside for a prize?

Pretty much the soda counterpart to that.
Gen-X nostalgia character printed on the can, and a doll as a can topper.

They've got the obvious ones like He-Man, Skeletor, Pennywise, etc, but then they take a deep dive into stuff like the Crunchberry Beast, and Slime Pit He-Man.

I used to collect plastic junk like that as a kid and a teenager, but I was turning into a hoarder, so now I just collect books and movies.

Christ, if I still hoarded toys, I'd have to dig an eye hole in the junkpile to the computer screen.



Blog Archive

Labels