Saturday, January 13, 2018

Happy 29th birthday, Harry Hembock!


 +4

Previous birthdays.

Stuff that happened after the 28th.

Anyhoo, this'll be the last Harry bonus feature until the book.

Haha!! Wrooonng-guh!!

Well, like I said on New Year's, I slacked off due to existential crisis.
Details in there.
It'll be in the book too.
If I ever build the thing.

I technically missed this day too, but Google's midnight is 3 am, so I've got a bit before the rollover to tomorrow, and have to add a "belated".

Hmm, y'know, I think I'll wait 'til next year to compile the book, then I'll do the big 30th anniversary thing, and I'll get to include that too.
Yeah, that's the way to go.

"Anything that let's you slack off, huh, Mike?".

YEP!!! PRETTY MUCH!!!
:-D

Anyhoo, happy year-before-the-big-3-0, Harry!!

When I started the blog, you were old enough to drink, now you're old enough for a mortgage, and an SUV!

Okay, NOW I feel old.
When your high school cartoon character is old enough to be a dad, time to say "ouch!".

Anyhoo, see you next year for the big one!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels