Sunday, January 14, 2018

Happy 5th birthday, Jade Shade!




Previous years.

Since I want this to be the last bonus feature for the book...

Hahah!! That didn't work out!!

Anyhoo, here we are back to January 14th.
Now I can look back at it all properly.
From seeing the mask at the grocery store, to wrapping the whole thing up last year, and being free of the monkey on my back.

It was a journey, and I'm glad I went on it.

As I mentioned in the 29th Harry anniversary, I ended up taking a year break, and not 100% of my own choosing.

But, I'm glad I did that now too, to clean my head out.

Now, I not only have the next book idea lined up that I mentioned on New Year's, but a new Harry story popped into my head yesterday that'll make the JS/Harry hybrid compilation better, and feel more complete and resolved.

It'll be a final episode of Harry, and will come out on the 30th anniversary.
THEN the book will be finished, and THEN I'll compile it.

Whether I'll start work on the new book before or after that, I don't yet know.

My muse is slow and stubborn, but it always delivers in the end.
It'll all reveal itself to me.
I'll get there.

I repeat last year's message.
Books are on their way.
Stay tuned.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels