Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!!



Let's just update what was on last year's list...

Got some Jade-Shade done, but not as much as I would have liked.
(Although, I've got a huge bunch done that's not ready for posting, so I got work done, anyway).
Jade-Shade turned 1.
As did Chokecherry.
The Harry books turned 2 years old.
Saw 9 unique films, 11 altogether.
Shmegalamonga turned 6.
I turned 39.
I (mostly) completed this year's calender.
I did an early En-Mike-lopedia 4 which will hopefully be the last one.

And, no one died for a change.
...except Robin Williams.

So, let's see what 2015 has in store.
Avengers 2 and Star Wars 7 for sure.
But who knows what else...


1 comment:

Diacanu said...


I guess my new year's resolution is to get all the behind the scenes work on QD/JS in 2014 converted into postable chapters.

Blog Archive

Labels