Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ahh, there.

Quite a crash course these last couple weeks have been..

But, now this feels like a fully fleshed blog.
It's not DONE, blogs are never DONE, but there's enough for this to feel fully rounded enough to count as a blog, and not a skeleton now.
Everything on my mental grocery list is done.

Got the 3 major chunks of my biography up.
So, now everyone can get to know me, where I came from, and what I'm all about.

Got 3 Harry minisodes up, so the ball is rolling on those.

Got a good beefy sampling of my stories, and other old material up, including some cartoons.
So, now you all can see my creative side.

Aaand, got the layout and features pretty much how I want 'em.
Might expand "recent comments", if this place becomes more active, but everything's all set for now methinks.

So yeah, that's a pretty good chunk of myself.
Hope that's a decent self advertisement for this thing, and you'll all keep checking in.

If it were up to my hyperactivity, it would've been all barfed up on the first day, but that really would've overwhelmed, so I'm glad I paced it a bit.

Now for what's coming.

More Harry minisodes.
I figure 100 parts will play out the whole arc, then I'll slap a title on it.

As promised in episode 1, they will evolve.
I'm already looking at ways to improve the tech, and you'll notice a marked improvement with episode 3.
And I'm planning further evolutions down the line.
These'll look like real professional work by the time the arc plays out.
I'll do a lot of special experimental ones here and there too.
Photo colages, CG, whatever new toy I can get my mitts on.
The writing will get edgier too.
So, stay tuned for that.

More chunks of my biography.

More stories.

And, finally, I'll get back to ranting, I promise.
Politics, religion, culture, I'll slam it all.

So, again, stay tuned, great things are coming.
All this so far is just the planting of the seed.

2 comments:

Philip said...

Let me be there first to say it all looks incredibly shiny, I will blame you if I get fired from work cos I am caught reading the whole of your very impressive blog!

May the Force be with Thee!

Anonymous said...

Best Blog evah!

Blog Archive

Labels