Friday, July 4, 2008

Oh, for crying out loud!!

Lol! I just did a search to see if Shmegalamonga was out on Google yet, and someone else has a link to "Nobody Loves Harry Hembock".

Here.

Well, he gave me credit anyway.
A shame the link is dead, cuz I took Harry down, cuz it posted too long, and ate up the whole page.

The guy's got no contact info, so I can't ask him if he liked it, or what.

Damn, I only had it up for an hour or so, wonder how he stumbled onto it.

Well, Pigmig, whoever you are, hope Harry brought you some entertainment value, and that you weren't posting it as snarky mockery or something.

Well, my e-mail is in my profile now, so if folks stumble apon my shit, they can get ahold of me.

Dayum, my crummy little blog has already been noticed by someone.
Wild.

Edit-
Oh, BTW, Harry, along with the sequels/prequels can be read in the previous post HERE.





No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels